Wednesday, December 16, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things- Part I

Hello. So I've decided to share with you some of my favorite things in no particular order and with more to come throughout time just because it's nice to think about things that make your face or your heart smile :)

FRESH flowers- pink, orange and white roses for UT- Hook'Em!!!


Starbucks Coffee- Fun Bobby's typical order is "tall, nonfat, no whip mocha" mmmmm


The stained glass at Sainte-Chapelle....

......I wouldn't mind staring at these all day


Michael Buble..."And this old world is a new world and a bold world for me"....I love his voice and when he sings the classics


TV from the 1960s i.e. The Dick Van Dyke Show, I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, and others with feel good and clean comedy


Ruffles, ruffles, and ruffles.....including this hot pink ruffle scarf that is waiting for me under the Christmas tree :)




This Rodarte gown....love the sash as a neckline (I'm sure there is a more fashion savvy word for it) and the blue flatters anyone



BLING, which is why I like New Year's...because it's the only night I can bling myself out and still be taken semi-seriously. Also see this headband I just bought myself and am wearing right now as I type. Yes, I'm wearing it alone at home before going to bed, but hey, every girl is a princess inside. Caution: people take bling too far when they bedazzle their phones.



GLEE!! and all muscials. I wish my life were a musical! And, I wish I could sing. It's okay, because I still do anyway.


Classic pieces, like this clutch that is also sitting patiently under my parent's Christmas tree for me to claim it :)


Modern Family and CAM!!!!

Reading magazines.....I travel just for the excuse to gorge on my obsession.



Moments on tv and in movies that make me cry. One classic example: in A Little Princess when her father finally remembers Sarah is his daughter after having amnesia. Siiiiiigh such an emotional moment!


Champagne. And saying the word "champagne." I also like the idea of toasting and raising your glasses. It's traditional, historical, and at the same time modern. After all, I am Fun Bobby. Don't worry though, I'm not high maintenance. Just give me the cheap shit :) I can't tell the difference.


The idea of tea time. Can we please bring that back?



The word "regal" - I love saying "regal" and the meaning that it conveys.


Chandeliers. I would like to have one in every room in my house, especially my bathroom and closet. Okay, maybe not the kitchen. I mean that's just too much.


Learning new languages. I wish I could do that all day. Je suis un rêveur.



Being in my 20s. And also reliving the 20s. Fedoras, flappers, feathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment