Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Cheer in a Cup

I love holiday party season! This year Kiki and I hosted our third annual holiday party, total Martha Stewart meets Fun Bobby style.

1st Annual Christmas Party: 2007 at my apartment in the Village



Girl sorority pose....





......and then I made the guys do the sorority pose :)
2nd Annual Christmas Party moved to Kiki's place, this is also the reason why the decor and food were kicked up a notch!

3rd Annual Christmas Party- Setting a fun tradition!


Hostessses

THE BAR: stocked with egg nog, wine, champagne, beer, and orange flavored patron

THE FOOD: petite quiches, spinach artichoke bites, baked brie with black raspberry sauce, homemade fudge, cake balls, fruit with yummy creme dip, salami/cheese/crackers, prosciutto wrapped mozzarella, creamed mushrooms with brioche bread!

Here is the main attraction of the party: the AMAZING and GORGEOUS cake balls Kiki made!
I will NEVER be able to make this!



We ended the night playing Taboo. TEAM 2- WOOOOO!! I lost both times even though I strategically switched teams to be on seasoned player Mitzi's team. Thanks for such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment