Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas To ME.....GLEEE!!!

Fate doesn't just throw Mark Salling in the same bar as you for you to
not do anything about it.

There are 2 things you should know about me to appreciate this post:
1. I am O-B-S-S-E-S-S-E-D with Glee!!



2. Ever since I found out that Puck from Glee, actor Mark Salling, is from Dallas (Lake Highlands to be exact), I have been obsessed with finding him.


I have plotted intricate plans to find Mark, including befriending people from his high school, going on runs through Lake Highlands, inviting myself over to random Lake Highlands homes for the holidays, the list goes on....

Little did I know that Santa was going to just hand me all I ever wanted for Christmas. I was out at McKinney Avenue Tavern (aka the MAT), one of my least favorite bars, to say goodbye to a dear friend (Greg) who is moving to Australia next week. Just an ordinary night when all of a sudden I look out the door towards the patio and see MARK SALLING!!!!!!!! I flipped out. The fact that I was drunk Fun Bobby only enhanced the excitement and freaking out.

For several minutes the thought actually crossed my mind that I wasn't going to be a crazy fan and ask him to take a picture with me. Thank God someone talked me out of that. What was I thinking???? Fate doesn't just throw Mark Salling in the same bar as you for you to not do anything about it.

With about 7 cups of liquid courage in me I came up to Mark. Telling him I'm such a big fan and if he wouldn't mind taking a picture with him. I think I also idiotically told him I was from Highland Park and mentioned something about rival high schools. Ugh. Then he asked me what my name was. I blanked out for a second. Mark Salling wanted to know my name? What was my name? I had to let my brain come back to reality to answer that one. I think I also shook his hand!!

I ended up getting the best photo ever with him! I have been giddy ever since. Merry Christmas to me!! If only I could have also managed to slyly given him my number....


my prized possession! would it be too much if I framed this and put it on my desk at work?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhh he is so hot!! I am sooo glad you got talked into taking that photo with him! Now we need to ambush him for NYE. ;)

    ReplyDelete