Sunday, December 20, 2009

New York: Concrete Jungle Where Christmas Dreams Are Made Of

I went to NYC this month, land of the most decadent Christmas decorations, to get myself into the Christmas spirit. I was also there the first day it snowed in NYC this year!!



A view from Central Park- I'm so jealous there is a park this big and beautiful right in the city. It's such a great place for runners and bikers as well!


I visited my friend Teresa, here we are sporting our matching ruffly scarves in the subway, which I am obsessed with! They are like boas that you can legitimately wear as an adult to work, etc!


During the day, I documented some of the amazing Christmas decorations around the city! I wish I had taken even more pictures because there was much more than this.


Cartier store on 5th Ave.


The Angels in between Rockefeller Center and Saks Fifth Avenue. Let me just say that the moment I stepped into Saks, I was in heaven. Not only was the store decorated divinely, but it also IS SAKS. Home to all of my dreams, desires, and needs.


Some oversized ornaments. In case you couldn't tell.


Oversized Christmas lights. And you thought everything was bigger in Texas....


The tree at Rockefeller Center at night, there you are!

Although....I think I like my tree at home just as nice as well :)


We had a mini BHP reunion with Teresa and Laura at Delicatessen http://delicatessennyc.com/ where I had the most amazing appetizer- cheeseburger spring rolls!


One last look at New York

No comments:

Post a Comment