Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Last Bachelorette Days of One of the Greatest

Since I am so late in posting, I have not had a chance to write about Mitzi's bachelorette party that happened a month ago at Lake Travis. Have you ever been to a bachelorette party where you ate more than you drank? Haha I think this was my experience, but I think I enjoyed it more! I arrived hours late to the festivities due to work, but when I got there I came across six very drunk and amusing friends....who promptly made me (tone deaf girl) sing karaoke with them.

Here is a picture from Ashley's camera of a very sober me trying to join in the chorus with my drunkie friends :)














Mind you at this bar we were setting off the average age by an entire generation. There was a sweet old man who kept hitting on us and then sang a very slow and unentertaining song that we didn't know the words to, then there was a middle aged guy that kept obnoxiously requesting lady GA GAAAAA, and a very drunk woman who really wanted to be in the spot light but really should have been kept in the dark. However, a guy in his late 40s did send a free drink to me at the table, so I'd call that a successful night.













The next morning, no one was really feeling great from the night before, but I (having not gotten drunk that night) was ready to get the party started! I poured out mimosas (there weren't really any takers on that) and was ready to go to our planned winery trip. It was great- I had a sophisticated reason for drinking booze before noon. The overall weekend was perfect: lounging, story telling, and junk food eating! Can't wait for Mitzi to tie the knot in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment