Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's tax season!! (Single guys inquire within)

It's tax season- which means I'm going to start getting some random men calling me. You see some cultures do very well with arranged marriages; my mom believes that she is going to find me the perfect guy through her job doing personal taxes. People wonder why I am a little crazy sometimes, well if you knew my mom you would be thankful that I turned out as normal as I did :) I am of course just kidding but she really is one of the most interesting people that I know, and you will here many hilarious stories thanks to her.

You see, my mom does personal tax returns, so she meets people from all different walks of life. She also has a system where she screens younger guys based on income level and whether or not she thinks she would like him as a son in law. (In fact, she often likes the guys much more than I do....I'm pretty sure she wanted to trade me for this one client that she had.) Then she slyly mentions her daughter (aka Fun Bobby) and shows them a picture. How is that for invasive parenting! Last year I believe she passed out my number to about three guys. This year she has been talking up a couple that she has recently met. So boys, if you are dying for a date with me.....go see the little Japanese woman and she will make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Niffer...this post cracks me up! I miss you and your mom!!

    ReplyDelete