Sunday, September 20, 2009

makeup comes with no directions and I LOVE IT!

Have you ever noticed how makeup is one of the few chemical products in the U.S. that doesn't come with any directions on the bottle? It seems like in a no brainer, I mean why would they put instructions on makeup? It's a weird question for me to ask because we've never really had instructions on most makeup so we are used to it. But I took a step back and thought about how in a country where so much is regulated, I'm shocked that there isn't someone from the FDA telling me where (or maybe more importantly where not) to put my lip/cheek tint or how to apply my blackest black mascara. So, I just wanted to thank America for having faith that all women have an innate sense of how to be female. And, thank you America for giving me to freedom to be creative with my makeup and sometimes use my eyeshadow as a matte lip color or my blush as an eye shadow.

Coming up soon....Fun Bobby takes to the sandy beaches and accounts her crazy adventures on Hilton Head Island! It will be a lesson that quirkiness and fun can be found anywhere in life. You won't be disappointed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment