Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Serious People Who Make Me Laugh

I don't know why there are comedians that get paid because you don't have to look far to find humor. Just start a full time job with a bunch of accountants, and you'll find plenty of humor. I've never been surrounded by such a diverse group of weirdos, but they are especially hilarious when they are being serious. This is what I found at the client's breakroom today....you can't even make this stuff up.


In case the picture isn't clear enough for you to read, it says:

"MISSING
Any information regarding the whereabouts of this loaf of bread would be greatly appreciated. It was last seen on the counter in the 18 Main kitchen Tuesday afternoon around 2:30 PM"

HAHAHHAHA

Then there is a very detailed picture that I'm assuming the person googled of the loaf of bread. You can see that it is Pepperidge Farm Sourdough. I will admit that this is a more expensive brand of bread.

Apparently the woman who posted this is being completely serious. One of my coworkers saw her posting it up this morning and she was very upset about the whole situation. Little did she know that by some act of kindness, someone had stuck her loaf of bread in a drawer in the fridge. One of my other coworkers posted a note to the sign to inform her of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment