Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun Bobby and Friends in Full Force

Have I mentioned that I have the greatest friends in the world? (See below)

















This weekend the Dallas and Houston gang met up in South Padre for Mitzi and Danny's wedding- and we all knew this was going to be one crazy fun event!! And it turns out it really was crazier than any of us could have imagined! You really had to be there to appreciate the full effects of the weekend, but I will provide you with some highlights.














Here is the lovely couple that made this weekend possible!!

To start, we once again had an awesome hotel bar filled with oldies but goodies! This time there was no karaoke, but there was a live band....who I think has dedicated their mission to Lady Gaga. The lead singer had choreographed moves as well as different sunglasses for every song. The audience had just as much character- there was even an old lady who would dance by herself as if the night was never going to end!
At the wedding Mitzi's parents hired a mariachi band and it was pretty entertaining!




There was also one particular wedding guest, who really turned the party into something else!
Here he is at the after party....with a pony that he found?


......and here he is being confronted by hotel security LOL.




Fun Bobby was out in full force that night, as promised, and I definitely danced as much as possible to my heart's content. Unfortunately my hangover wasn't as impressive as I hoped it would be the next day....I should have partied harder in honor of Mitzi and Danny.
When we got to our hotel at 2am, we were not allowed in because there were several cops guarding the entrance saying that it was a crime scene!! We didnt' get much information out of the cops, but we did see the culprit walk out in hand cuffs. He had some blood on his face, and it looks like they tasered him. Not sure what the deal was, but there was no ambulance or anything. Since we were all drunk and bored of waiting, we got a little creative with our waiting.....




Here are the girls pretending to get arrested. Not sure where I was because I have no memory of it but I think that green in the lower left corner is me haha.


And here are the guys trying to get arrested....but they weren't doing a good job because they have smiles on their faces.
We eventually were allowed in the hotel while they were still photographing the "crime scene." We still can't figure out what exactly happened because things looked pretty normal. A few minutes after Kiki and I had gotten to our room, I heard some noise in the hallway. To my surprise the police were photographing a hotel room right across the hall from us!! Scary!!
After we survived the night, we woke up ready to hit the road to the airport. I packed the things in the rental car and shut the trunk door. 0.5 seconds later I realized that I shut the trunk door with the keys in it!! I was definitely freaking out, and lucky to have people there to calm me down. We call a local locksmith and he arrives pretty quickly. However, it takes him 30-40 minutes to figure out how to unlock the car. During this time he tells us about how he locked his own car while on another job and how he left a very important tool on yet another job. His credibility as a locksmith was rapidly dropping. Eventually we did get off the island.
I wouldn't have expected anything less from the weekend of the Sierra-Tsukahara wedding!!
Love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, this post makes me smile! :) I wish I could press the re-play button and start last weekend all over! I really think I am feeling a little depressed this week knowing that the wedding has come and gone so quickly! Let's plan another adventurous weekend soon! This time, we'll hold on to the car keys! Lova ya Fun Bobby!

    ReplyDelete