Monday, July 19, 2010

For the first time in my life.....

....I wished someone was high.


I know that sounds bad but this morning at Starbucks I was startled to see that the cashier had the most blood shot eyes I have ever seen. It was painful to even look at him. I am a major germaphobe and am terrified of getting an eye infection (because there is no way I'm going to replace all of my Chanel makeup!)....so I really hope that was from him giving himself a little pick me up before work this morning. I am suspecting it's a possiblity because when I gave him my money he typed in the wrong amount and he forgot the answer I told him to a question and reasked me the question. Needless to say I Purelled myself good after he handed me my change!

But really, who needs weed when you work at a coffee shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment